Write My Blog – SCIRP’s Blog Policy
This blog features posts about these topics:
Articles are posted by:
- SCIRP Staff
- Members of SCIRP’s Advisory Board or SCIRP’s Editorial Boards
If you are a person from one of these groups and you do not have an account, please contact SCIRP’s Blog Admin for registration.
If you are already registered login.
Everyone is free to comment and to contribute to the moderated discussion. Please observe these hints when writing your comment:
- Make your comment worth reading.
- Give evidence to your argument. Please write as a scientist.
- Be polite, friendly, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, be polite about it. Give constructive (helpful) feedback.
- Check your comment for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Re-read your comment before you hit submit.
- Remember: You are what you post. Consider, how you would like be seen on the Internet.
SCIRP will fail comments without further notice which …
- … advertise a product.
- … risk breaching copyright law. Please do not post large chunks of text copied from other sources.
- … are not in English.
- … risk breaking the law. (Do not contribute material with the intention to commit a crime, break the law, or condone or encourage unlawful activity.)
- … risk endagering others. (Do not contribute material that could endanger other users – for example, offering medical and health advice, or encouraging drug or alcohol abuse or self-harm.)
- … contain potentially defamatory statements. (Please ensure that you verify the information in your posting, especially when presenting negative statements as facts. Also avoid jumping to conclusions, exaggerating or making subtle implications. Remember that adding the word ‘allegedly’ to a statement does not stop it being defamation.)
- … are abusive or disruptive.
- … use swear words.
- … are harassing, threatening, or causing distress or inconvenience to any person:
- Flaming: This means posting something that’s angry and mean-spirited.
- Trolling: This means saying deliberately provocative things just to stir up trouble.
- Infringing the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this blog.
- Attempting to impersonate somebody.
- … are offensive. (Racist, sexist, homophobic, disablist, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable material will be removed.)
- … are off-topic. (Comments that are unrelated to the subject of the blog entry.)
- … contain personal details.
- … contain spam.
- … contain unsuitable URLs.
Inspired by BBC.
COPE started a Forum Discussion about Electronic Responses to Blogs and Journal Articles with first directions.
Summing up: All commenters are essentially guests in our home. Please behave as you would if you were actually sitting down with us in our meeting room, sharing a cup of coffee and discussing the issues.
Inspired by Newsrealblog.